Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Day

Nothing's happening in my life right now. Nothing that i could tell you about. Just the usual stuff, jero cajoling and teasing (at least i realized that he's a fun guy, that's all there is to him fun, but once you get possed off...), my mom asking her to join her in whatever she has to do for that day, or me hanging out and enjoying whatever free stuff life has to offer. Funny thing is i'm alright with it. Although there is a part missing i'm not searching for it.
Question: why can't there just be a lonely heart's day?
I think that Valentine's is another holiday sensationized and promoted by the media hype and businessmen greedy for profit.

for someone i don't know:
Anyone who ever loved could look at me
And know that I love you
Anyone who ever dreamed could look at me
And know I dream of you
Knowing I love you so

Anyone who had a heart
Would take me in his arms and love me, too
You couldn’t really have a heart and hurt me,
Like you hurt me and be so untrue
What am I to do

Every time you go away, I always say
This time it’s goodbye , dear
Loving you the way I do
I take you back, without you I’d die dear
Knowing I love you so

Anyone who had a heart
Would take me in his arms and love me, too
You couldn’t really have a heart and hurt me,
Like you hurt me and be so untrue
What am I to do

Knowing I love you so

Anyone who had a heart
Would take me in his arms and love me, too
You couldn’t really have a heart and hurt me,
Like you hurt me and be so untrue
Anyone who had a heart would love me too
Anyone who had a hear would take me in his arms and always love me too
Why won’t you
to the people who fill my everydays, thanks for everything.
Fluency Liners: the ten commandments of friendship
1. Respect yourself and be yourself
2. Do not kill time with your friends but make each hour an adventure in being together.
3. Honor your friends as the shadow of Him after Whose image they are fashioned.
4. Let your friends add the finer touches to the better self in you.
5. Believe in your friends so that the best and noblest in them will deserve you.
6. Discover the unique quality in each man which endears him especially to man.
7. Do not steal the golden thread of trust which may bind your friends to God.
8. Remember the true friend expects you to be truthful even though truth may cut and burn.
9. Remember that he who falls in love with himself has no rivals.
10. Choose now the friendship you wish to continue in eternity.
is cheating on your partner ok???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm.. nice poem huh.. kaw may gawa? write more poems.

anae said...

kaya akala mo meant for somone yung finorward ko syo no???
pero its not my poem,. its bacharach's.