Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Different Halohalo


Razon's started out as a resto in Pampanga but then, the number of branches in Manila are suddenly growing. They cater Filipino food.


Here's our (my friends ans mine) take on some of their food.


When it comes to the pinoy's favorite summer treat,..Halohalo,. we always think about sago, ube, ice cream, langka, and other colorful ingredients that make it sweet and just as yummy.

however, Razon's take on the famous merienda is quite different as it only has several ingredients and is paler in comparison.

so for me it is yummy, but its a different halohalo,. more like a cousin?

On their sizzling Bulalo:


My friend Khay says: " sobrang sarap, pwede bang huminig ng extra sauce?" Which she did, in case you are wondering.

My other friend Tin: Hindi Ganoon ka sarap
My take: okay! Tender


On their Sisig


Tin: Hindi ganoon ka sarap
Mela: Lasang sunog




Dinuguanno review, as our friend who ate this did not say anything, so you decide


Where we ate: Razon's Timog (March 2011)
Ambience: Clean
Service: Fast

Rating ***/5 stars

2 comments:

Princess said...

i love razon's halo-halo.

anae said...

me too :)